Monday, August 11, 2008
We're Having a Baby!
We are pregnant with number three and no one is more excited than the two boys! They are constantly putting their heads up to my stomach to see if they can hear the baby. Jake and I already have some favorite names picked out. For a girl we like Madison Marie and for a boy, Colton Lonnie. Logan and Mason are fine with the girl name, but for a boy they prefer Harold. I think they like it because it's one of main characters in the Captain Underpants book series. Everything is going well so far and we're all very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
Yeah!!! Congratulations!! Isn't it so fun how the older kids get excited?! Hope you're feeling well ... let me know if you need anything, for sure!!
Congratulations!! Maybe a girl this time?? After all, my mom thinks your boys are going to marry my girls, so my boy needs a girl now! :)
Congrats! How exciting:) How far along are you? You look great by the way...Let me know if you need anything!
CONGRATS!! When is the due date?? And will you guys find out what you are having?? I think both names are real cute. We struggle coming up with girl names. This time around too...we have no idea for a girl (just in case it is a girl). Good luck with everything!!
Congratulations! That's awesome! That's cool you already have names picked out, it takes us forever! Take care
Yeah! I'm cheering for a little girl so Mason doesn't have to wear your cheerleader outfit anymore. Congrats, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear more!
Yea!! Many congrats Shelly :) Cute names - I love that your boys are so excited! Keep me posted.
Shelly!!! I'm so excited for you!! That's exciting news!! Logan and Mason must be so excited too! Hopefully you'll get a girl this time around. But, if not, boys seem to be easier... i kept saying, look at it this way... another boy will be wayyy cheaper than a girl...
Hope you are feeling well.
~Sarah
(tried to change my name earlier... somebody little must have messed it up???)
Congratulations Shelly. I'm glad I found your blog. I saw the tutu you made for your niece. I haven't made mine yet. So cute!!!
ye haw! hey it was so fun to see you guys this week! we miss you already but not for long, right...hope your plane ride was not to hellish!
Post a Comment