Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Little Bundle of Joy!

One last pregnancy picture before we leave for the hospital. We arrived Sunday morning for my induction and Colton was born at 4:50 pm, later that day. Everything went pretty smoothly. The only glitch was that my epidural didn't completely work and I have a new appreciation for what my mom must have gone through having four babies without one. OUCH!!! Dr. Nichols, Nurse Karen, and Dr. Winkleman were great. Here they are with baby Colton. My parents brought Logan and Mason in to see their new little brother and boy are they excited! They just love and adore him. Mason was sad that Logan got to hold him first. Then Mason gets his turn and checks out his new little brother. Grandpa and Nana with their third grandson. Mommy showing off her adorable little man!The boys have been so much help since we've been back home. They always want to hold Colton and feed him. Here's Logan feeding Colton a bottle.

6 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. He is adorable! I had the same problem with my epidural on my third. Not fun! I bet those three boys will have SO much fun! Congrats again!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! He is so adorable!! Very cute 3 little boys you guys have!!

cbull said...

Congratulations! He's such a cute little baby! The boys must be so excited to be big brothers :).

Sara said...

I'm so excited Colton is here! I loved the picture of Mason sad he wasn't able to hold him first :) How fun to have three little boys!

Annie said...

Congrats Shelly! He is adorable:)

hayleyharts said...

He is beautiful!! I love the picture of mason checking out colton..so cute! and you look so good shelly! I never let the camera get that close to me when I am in the hospital..anyways so special..i can't wait to play auntie and meet little colton! love you!