He is so cute! I still can't figure out who he looks like... just looks of his own. I was so excited to see more pictures! Their innocent gestures are priceless.
Shelly he is so adorable with a capital A. I love the picture of him and Jake and the picture of him saying his prayers. and I was thinking he looked more like Logan? anyways I can't wait to attack him with kisses!!!
We started this blog as a way to document the things that happen in our family and to keep in touch with all of our family and friends! We enjoy reading your blogs and love reading your comments when you visit ours. Thanks for stopping by.
4 comments:
He is so cute! I still can't figure out who he looks like... just looks of his own. I was so excited to see more pictures! Their innocent gestures are priceless.
He is adorable!! Are you moving soon? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! :)
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast he's growing! His little outfit that he was blessed in was darling :).
Shelly he is so adorable with a capital A. I love the picture of him and Jake and the picture of him saying his prayers. and I was thinking he looked more like Logan? anyways I can't wait to attack him with kisses!!!
Post a Comment