Mitch and Jess were kind enough to host a 4th of July party at their new house, which I might add is gorgeous! Jessica has great taste. (I'm sure Mitch does too, but I just can't see him actually decorating). Here the host and hostess prepare lunch!
Jake, Colton, and I enjoy the nice weather on the porch swing that Mitch had installed earlier in the day. It works great Mitch, good job!
The two grand kids pose for a picture. However, Ike and Colton are heading for some competition because Jessica is expecting! We are sooo excited about the news. Mitch and Jess will be such great parents. Although we are a little sad to have to share the Nana. Ha! Ha!
And then it was time for the fireworks. Uncle Mitch helps Logan with his sparklers.If you look closely at the picture below, you will see that while watching the fireworks, Mason is soaking his left hand in a glass of ice water. The repeated warnings of "Don't touch that, its hot!!!" didn't get heeded.
















No comments:
Post a Comment