While we were visiting family in Washington State, we got some Family Pictures taken. The last time we had family pics was three years ago! I know its horrible. I had good intentions, even making appointments at the JCPenney's portrait center. However, every time the date rolled around Mason had a new bruise or cut on his face and I had to reschedule and finally gave up. Speaking of which, I'll have to post a pic of Mason's new school picture and then you can see exactly what I'm talking about! So a big thank you to Grandma Janet for scheduling these! First our family picture.

Then there's the pics of all of the Christian cousins. Colton wouldn't stop giving William slobbery kisses. He was so excited to have a cousin his size!
The Christian cousins being silly.
And the entire Christian family. Jessica couldn't be there and the photographer photo shopped her in. You can't even tell! Its crazy what technology can do now a days!














No comments:
Post a Comment