Now I know that there will be others that may feel that I am biased in some way; however, I am being completely objective when I say that I have the very best Dad and also the very best husband! (And that my boys have the very best Grandpa and Daddy!) :) Thank you to both my Dad and to Jake for being such wonderful examples of service and patience and for having such a great sense of humor! The boys and I love you guys and appreciate all that you do!!!
Some pics of the boys with their Grandpa!
Christmas 2004
On the farm, feeding the cows 2006
Camping 2007
Jake with his Father's Day gifts - Cinderella Man movie and "Daddy's Can" made by the boys for him to put all of his things (i.e. pager, name tag, pens, paper, etc. in after work since he always forgets where he puts them)!
No comments:
Post a Comment