We had some friends over to visit and so the kids went down stairs to play. Soon enough Mason came up stairs holding his eye and leaving a trail of blood dripping from his face and all over the stairs and the floor. He explained that he had climbed on top of the Little Tykes Car and then challenged Logan to try and knock him off. Which Logan was more than happy to do. Unfortunately Mason landed on a toy and cut his eye. And so it was off to the ER again (the second time since we've been here. After waiting 4 1/2 hours the doc glued the hole above his eyebrow shut. To top it off, all in all the bills totalled $600!!! Next time I may attempt to glue it myself.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Poor Mason! We had a similar experience not that long ago where Neil cut his head open. Jason kept putting off taking him to the ER because he said they would just glue it. I wasn't home at the time. I ended up letting him super glue it, and it healed just fine. I have to say I was skeptical, but I guess I should trust the doctor in the family:)
Post a Comment